[THIS JOURNAL WILL BE REFRESHED PERIODICALLY]
[If this somehow bothers you, you can disable the "Journal, Polls, Status" through the watch options]
Some of you already knew or understood it. I'm leaving this account.
It won't be closed, as there are many old things I and some of you still like to see.
I'm leaving because I need a brand new, fresh start, changing many things and
cutting my past art history and leaving it behind. Naturally, all my old art is unstored,
so -if there's some drawing I did for you, or that you liked particularly- you'll find it!
My new page will contain:
- Furry fanart.
- Furry pin-ups.
- My furry characters (New ones, I'm using them on Furaffinity).
- Some ecchi furry art.
While it will NOT contain
- Sonic art who emulates official styles (Yardley's, Stanley's, Sonic Adventure, Sega style, archie style, etc...)
- My FC, in an official looking style. If requested in commissions/trades/suggestions, I can draw them, but I will use a more personal style, who doesn't look much like an official sonic style.
This means, in nutshells, a thing: "Don't expect official-looking sonic art from me anymore"
I know... many of you knew me as a sonic artist, with my sonic OC and my way to imitate some official style such SA style
or Yardley's style... but Sonic and its fandom is kinda part of my past now. I can still do some fanart, the same way I do fanart of characters from other fandoms, without being part of them! I say all of this to prevent you following me hoping to see official-looking sonic art as I did for years. This time, I'll be just myself, with my own style and what I'm good at! Without veils! F.A.Q.
- Will your Sonic characters be used again? Not in Sonic form: Just think that Goro, Kita, Ginny and Fannie are the archetypes of some of the protagonist of my comic Truck You!
- Can I get them? It ain't possible... they still are important for me, I don't feel like getting rid of them!
- What about Sonic Survivors? The comic is stopped for now. I don't exclude a remake in a (far) future, but...I don't guarantee at all.
- You said NO Sonic anymore, but you will still do Sonic fanart? WTF? It's the difference between pleasing others just imitating official styles to please others and doing fanart using my own style! It's quiiite different, believe me!
That's the new account! See you there!